For me, 2022 will be about moving on and moving forward.
And to do this, I have to leave a few things in 2021.
- Passivity – I need to start going for what I want
- Fear – trying doesn’t equal failure
- Thinking I can do it on my own – ask for help
- Not prioritising my mental health – book time for therapy
- My writing block – just write
I think passivity is the biggest one for me to overcome. This of course have a lot to do with fear and not asking for help. And yes I am terrified. I am scared just typing this right now. But going for it, reaching out to people, and start working towards what I actually want is my biggest goal this year.
Wish me luck!